You can make it possible to bring homeless animals out of suffering without costing anything during your lifetime. Your gift to support us is a perfect way to assure that your love of animals will live on.
Provide a loving legacy to help and protect homeless animals for generations to come to ensure the future of our organization and the services and programs we provide. An advantage of planning giving is that you receive tax benefits today for a gift that builds a lasting legacy to support OBOL so we can continue our mission today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder & Lead Trusts
- Pooled Income Funds
- Retirement Plan
- Real Estate Gifts
- Bequests and Legacy Gifts
- Life Insurance Policies
- Retained Life Estate Gifts
- Vehicle Donations
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to Operation Blankets of Love directly from your DAF.
1. You make an irrevocable contribution of personal assets.
2. You immediately receive the maximum tax deduction that the IRS allows.
3. You name your donor-advised fund account, advisors, and any successors or charitable beneficiaries.
4. Your contribution is placed into a donor-advised fund account where it can be invested and grow tax free.
* If you wish to make a will and/or estate consult a professional planner, your attorney, accountant or financial advisor.