We are the ONLY animal welfare emergency relief and disaster organization to provide items all year! Every month we donate to 1,000 homeless animals in rescue groups and shelters in CA, throughout America and Mexico. Plus to wildlife sanctuaries, rabbit, wolf, bird and even reptile rescues.
- OBOL donates: food, treats, blankets, towels, pet beds, leashes, collars, harnesses, crates, carriers, toys, clothes, cat trees, litter, shampoo, and other supplies.
- During natural disasters like fires and floods we are on emergency call to donate food and other supplies for the displaced animals in rescue groups and for the pet owners in CA, across the USA and internationally.
ATTENTION: Animal Rescues/Shelters Need food and pet supplies. Call or Text 818-402-6584
HOW THE BLANKETS AND TOWEL ARE USED:
- Animal shelters have NO Budget to supply homeless animals with bedding such as blankets and towels. Everyday comfort items are needed so the dogs do not have to be miserable lying on a hard cement floor and cats uncomfortable resting on wired cages.
- Thousands of dogs and cats being cared for just in Los Angeles County every year, these items are always in demand. Six Los Angeles city shelters house an average of 2,930 cats and 2,934 dogs a month during the summer. Sadly many are euthanized due to overpopulation, disease and lack of loving homes.
- When animal control officers find a homeless animal they wrap the animal in a soft blanket.
- The towels are used for bathing and drying the animals when they come in flea infected, dirty or with skin diseases.
- After any needed surgery by the shelter veterinarian the animals are put on a blanket or comforter.